The Agitator is a newsletter for One LA members to share and collect information pertaining to activities occurring in each cluster throughout the year. We will have special announcements as they happen to keep everyone informed.
To submit an upcoming event or current news, email Diane Vanette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read latest newsletter here: Farewell Sr. Judy, For Now
- June 2017 - How We Make Democracy Work
- March 2017 - Preserving Democracy
- January 2017 - Celebrating Democracy
- November 2016 - Election Day Tuesday!
- August 2016 - Coming Soon: November Elections
- May 2016 - Will the Opportunity Line be Built?
- February 2016 - Welcome to Our New Lead Organizer!
- December 2015 - Welcome to the Agitator!
One LA is a broad-based organization, made up of member congregations, schools, and nonprofits who shape the organization's agenda and teach their constituents how to be effective public people.
Our dues-paying members represent thousands of people across Los Angeles County. Currently these institutions are organized into four regional "clusters": South Los Angeles, Metro Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and the San Gabriel Valley.
Our members include:
- St. Thomas Catholic Church
- San Gabriel Mission
- Academia Avance
- Neighborhood Legal Services-LA
- St. Brigid Catholic Church
- Augustus Hawkins High Schools (3)
- Roscoe Elementary School
- Precious Blood Catholic Church
- Haddon Elementary School
- Temple Judea
- St. Agnes Catholic Church
- St. Anthony's Catholic Church
- Temple Emanuel
- National Union of Healthcare Workers
- Temple Isaiah
- Promoting Education, Art & Community Harvest
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church
- Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church
- Our Lady Queen of Angels/La Placita Catholic Church
- Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church
- San Fernando Elementary School
- Sara Coughlin Elementary School
- St. John's Well Child and Family Clinic
- Friends of One LA
- Temple Beth Am
- St. Kevin Catholic Church
- Stand Up For L.A.
One LA is a 501(c)4 organization building relational power across Los Angeles County.
If you would like your investment to be tax-deductible, click here to donate through our affiliated organization Southern California Education Fund.
We also accept checks! Please mail your check to: One LA-IAF, 515 West 27th St., Los Angeles, CA 90007Donate