One LA-IAF Training Series – January 2022
- Three-part Training Series on Monday nights at 7 pm on Zoom (January 10, 24, and 31)
- Concise training modules that emphasize key points about organizing with One LA-IAF
- The duration of each session will be about 60 to 90 minutes
- We will post readings on our website
January 10 – Relational Meetings
- The one-on-one relational meeting is the foundation of how we organize. It is both the most basic and the most radical thing that we do. This will be a hands-on training session that will prepare you to build public relationships with people from diverse backgrounds in order to build relational power.
January 24 – Pressures on Families and Levels of Power
- How can we organize to confront the economic, social, and political pressures that are affecting our communities? This training session will provide a framework for understanding how we can take action to confront important issues and problems. Leaders will also learn how to do a power analysis of who influences public decision-making.
January 31 – Core Organizing Teams
- Each One LA member institution should build a core organizing team comprised of existing, new, and emerging leaders. The core organizing team is essential for engaging your institution and building power. This training session will equip you to build and strengthen a core organizing team in your institution.
January 10, 2022 at 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Marta Gonzalez · · 8186336294